Invitation to Congress
|FROM THE PRESIDENT OF THE CONGRESS|
|Prof. Dr. Seval AKGÜN Congress Chair TÜRKİYE||Assoc. Dr. Tunca DOĞAN Scientific Committee President TÜRKİYE|
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is based on imitating human thoughts, reactions and simulating human intelligence; heuristics, pattern matching, rule-based operations, deep learning, etc. It is the field of computer science that aims to achieve results using algorithms for techniques and supports self-learning of applications. Artificial intelligence applications developed within the scope of digitalization in health are used to support diagnosis, treatment and predictions in many medical conditions, as they can identify meaningful relationships in raw data. These applications range from diagnosis of diseases to evaluation of patients, from determination of treatment methods to clinical decision making and maintaining and maintaining health. In recent years, we come across examples where artificial intelligence is used in many areas in health. It has application potential in almost every field of medicine, including drug development, patient monitoring, and personalized patient treatment plans. Considering the developments in artificial intelligence technology, there is no doubt that healthcare professionals will increasingly encounter new technologies and applications in the clinical environment. Therefore, The main theme of the VII. International Congress on Informatics and Information Security in Health will be "Digital Transformation and Artificial Intelligence Applications in Health". The Congress aims to create a platform where the applications and innovations of Information Technologies in Health and Information Security in the World will be discussed. The mission of the congress, which will be attended by many representatives of international institutions and experts; In the context of different applications, achievements and worldwide trends, Information Technologies and Information Security in the World will be interpreted in the axis of health services.
In addition, this congress will provide the participants with the opportunity to discuss the necessary experience and practices in order to provide safer, more effective and effective health services with information technologies that are renewed every day. Thus, the participants; Through conferences, oral presentations, courses, panels and workshops, will have the opportunity to discuss basic approaches in Information Technologies in Health and Information Security in the World and to test new systems and
ideas that go beyond traditional boundaries during the congress. In addition, during the congress, the participants;
- Introducing current examples of artificial intelligence in health,
- Researching the effects of robotic and artificial intelligence-based new health technologies and systems on individual/community health,
- Examining the potential benefits of artificial intelligence and robotics applications in health with ethical and legal dimensions,
- Developing, disseminating and optimizing robotic and artificial intelligence technologies and their applications in health in our country and ensuring cooperation between stakeholders in this context,
- Expanding the use of artificial intelligence and robotic technologies in health/medical education and increasing multidisciplinary studies,
- Using big data modeling and analytics tools for the health sector and emphasizing the importance of smart systems in increasing service quality and satisfaction in the health sector,
- will have the opportunity to discuss these issues and learn the latest innovations by the experts of the subjects.